SEO also known as Search Engine Optimization is the most important item to have full knowledge of if you are going to be doing Internet Marketing and want to be seen on the Internet in the Organic Search area as opposed to the paid section (PPC). Basically, the higher a site is listed in the search results list the more visitors you will receive from the search engines and the more money your business will make. Using a SEO Consulting Company like Small-Business-SEO-Langley can take your web site to the top of the search engines within a short period of time, sometimes only days and not months
There are different kinds of searches that can be targeted; these include image search, local search, video search and vertical search which is industry specific. All of these give a website what is called “web presence”. There are a few things that need to be addressed specifically when optimizing a web site for SEO and these are just a few tips by Connie Glutyk SEO Consultant for Small-Business-SEO-Langley:
1) Domain name – should be relative to your web site and be keyword specific. You may also
want to brand yourself so using your own name in the domain name should be given some thought.
2) Keywords – you must use relevant keywords that relate to your site and content and
these keywords should be used throughout your site and your SEO Consultant will guide you through this process.
3) Title – Should have your keywords in it and relate to the content of your site.
4) Meta Tags – are like keywords but phrased together and descriptive.
5) Description – your description should be exact and tell what your site is all about.
6) Content – your content should be compelling and have your keywords in it.
7) Links – your site should have high ranking links from other sites. Other sites linking to yours is a critical component of a successful search engine optimization campaign, as all of the major search engines place a good deal of emphasis on your site’s overall link popularity.
8) Optimize your site – for the Google robots or spiders, they are the ones that are going to place your site higher on the search engines pages.
9) HTML – text and links should be written in HTML for the robots to read your information.
10) Navigation – categorize your sites navigation based on your keyword research. Make sure you have links to specific-brand pages as well as specific age ranges, specific types of product, etc.
There are many more strategies that we use but I do not want to give away all my secrets. We use what we like to call strategic marketing, thinking and planning. It is essential to put the pieces of the puzzle together in a harmonious SEO campaign that will survive and prosper for the years to come.
We get results, in two days! You can expect to be at the top of the Google search engine for your chosen keywords in two days. That is the power of my system and what we can do for your business.
We are dedicated to helping your business successfully and effectively integrate search marketing into your overall marketing strategy.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you plan and execute your search engine marketing strategy!
Connie Glutyk, Consultant
Email: [email protected]